Rajasthan is the magnificent land of numerous kingdoms, majestic forts and palaces, diverse cultures, varied landscapes and vibrant colours. Experience the land of regal splendour with Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, the contemporary royal living. The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is the regal delight where every moment is woven together into an everlasting and immemorial experience to be lived and cherished forever. The makers of the Palace on Wheels have rekindled the charm of luxury with utmost consideration of your comfort and modern amenities at the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels. This tour is extensively planned to take you through the whispering sands of desert, the intriguing sagas of forts and palaces, and the adventurous escapades to the wilds; while you witness the luxuries on the train in a truly royal fashion. This train is newly built and designed in a contemporary royal style. You will be delighted with the magnificent interiors, sumptuous meals, expensive wines, and personalised service by the Khidmatgars, the likes of which you would rarely experience.
A delicious meal, presented appetisingly and served with love is the perfect beginning and end of the day. And we serve it all. Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal, the two Restro-Bars on the Royal Train await you to savour the grand royal feast. Indulge in mouth-watering delicacies from Rajasthani, Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. Sheesh Mahal has been adorned with splendid floor lamps and crystal pelmets; the entire restro-bar is made of wood and crystal. The Swarn Mahal, has been planned around a theme of gold and brass. Dinning at both the restro-bars will add to your pleasure. Amidst aesthetic splendour, feast on your delicious meal with customized hand-made cutlery and specially designed crockery.
Accompany your sumptuous meals with finest wines and an array of international brands of liquor on the two restro-bars Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal on the Royal Train. The fully equipped bar on the train serves selected brands on Aperitif, Malt, Whisky, Scotch, Rum, Vodka, Cognac, Wines and Champagne. These premium delights have been put to serve your palette better.
The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels has souvenirs, to provide you with knickknacks and keepsakes that you would love to pick up. These include products and apparels specially designed to suit your interest like:
• Beer Mug
• Emboss Leather Jewellery Box
• Leather Photo Frame
• Cruet Set
• Old Paper Notebook with Train Painting
• T-shirt, Caps, etc.
A pampering cannot go amiss while on a vacation, especially if the holiday is in India. Royal Rajasthan on Wheels brings to you the finest spa services on board. This lifestyle spa will provide relaxation and wellness solutions on board with personal care products for hair, skin and body. The well-equipped spa will offer various massages and therapies and revitalising solutions amidst royal ambience. The royal train will have a dedicated coach for excellent spa services.
*The spa services will shortly commence.
At Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, the gracious hospitality is bound to leave you speechless. Your experience at the regal train will be doubled by the warm welcome and the diligent service. The meticulously trained attendants, your Khidmatgars will serve you round the clock.
Splendid Saloons –
• The 13 deluxe coaches have been rightly named after the famous palaces of Rajasthan. Namely, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Surya Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal, Jal Mahal, Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Phool Mahal, Jogi Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Umaid Palace, Lalgarh Palace. The Super- Deluxe coach is Taj Mahal.
• Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is a no smoking train.
• The Royal train is having Internet facility and Satellite TV on board.
• The Royal train is having Royal Spa and Wellness centre(Gym) facility on board.
• The windows in the Royal Train are the largest in any train running on tracks in India and have been made especially for enjoying the visual treat on your royal escapade.
• The super deluxe saloons have an individual temperature control facility.
• Channel music system and public address system.
• Get engrossed with a range of board-games and a variety of books on the train.
• Various national dailies and magazines are available aboard.
• Laundry service is available on board to serve you better.
• A separate safe is provided in your cabin to store your valuables.
• 110/120 V sockets in Train.
• Mailbox is provided on board.
• Foreign exchange counters are available at hotel counters.
For a comfortable sightseeing experience, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels will provide AC buses for the passengers .